Are you looking to pull more out of your voice and add a few more tools to your singing tool box? When we begin to explore using larynx position for stylistic purposes, it can open up a whole new world of fresh possibilities, coordination, sounds and colours in our voices.
Vocal coach, Collena Masuku will be discussing:
- The crucial role the larynx plays in influencing the character and tonal quality of the voice.
- How the larynx can facilitate singing in different styles.
- Tips for experimenting and exploring the different laryngeal sounds
- find out what styles and vocal qualities may work best for you
- Practical exercises to help in the extreme cases of a larynx too high or too low.
Read their full article in iSingmag Vocal style: Exploring the larynx